In this post we will see how to fix windows 10 no internet access with wifi connected using free software Complete Internet Repair. In the high-tech age of today, most individuals seem to be moving towards internet to either solve their day to day problems or to stay connected with one another. Internet provides solution to almost every problem that one deals with, hence making itself indispensable. Our life will become dysfunctional if we lose internet connection even for a day. To avoid making a call to an expensive technician and saving on time and money we have a free software at hand complete internet repair.
This free software is compatible with the Windows Operating system. It is portable so we can carry it around on a portable/USB flash drive and have it available if something goes wrong. It will not make any change in the settings of our windows registry or leave any traces on our computer. So, Complete Internet Repair is an easy and handy solution to any internet problem.
This free software uses a very low amount of system CPU and memory making it a very lightweight program. This utility cannot repair all the issues under the sun but it can fix most of the internet issues. It will not repair any physical, hardware or modem issues. Each fixed issue requires system reboot before the solution becomes visible.
How to fix windows 10 no internet access with wifi connected using complete Internet Repair:-
This utility is very easy to use as it comes with very well defined options that are self-explanatory.
- On launching the Complete Internet Repair utility, you will be shown a list of repair options to choose from as shown below. Once the options have been selected press GO to start.
- You will also have the option to set the tool preferences, reboot windows and open logging (file or directory) under the File menu item.
- You can also create a System Restore point under the Maintenance menu item. This will help restore or rollback the changes made by Complete Internet Repair to the system restore point.
- You can also Start windows Internet troubleshooter, Test internet speed or get router password as initial analysis from under the Troubleshoot menu item.
- You can open and edit the Remote Desktop connection or internet explorer properties to fix connection issues from under the Tools menu item.
Complete Internet Repair can be helpful in showing us how to fix windows 10 no internet access with wifi connected. Some of the common issues are mentioned below:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, VPN or firewall.
- Unable to access various webpage over the internet.
- Pop-up error window with network related issues.
- Network connectivity issues due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to refresh/renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited access or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work properly.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites like Banking, payment gateways.
- Internet Explorer stopped working, page froze or the page crashes all the time.
- Various other networking problems.
So I hope you know how to fix your internet connection with this software. If you were not able to fix your internet issue through Complete Internet Repair, you can go through the basic troubleshooting steps as a final resort:
- Ensure that the modem is plugged in, on and working.
- If you are using a wireless ensure you are connected to the modem.
- Call your service provider to test the outgoing line (maybe they have a problem on their side).
- Reset your modem (refer to modem manual)
So i hope you know now how to fix windows 10 no internet access with wifi connected using complete internet repair to check the network connection. Wireless internet connection problems are very common these days and complete internet repair comes into play to solve these issues.
Download complete internet repair from here.