In this post we will look at how to use Malwarebytes removal tool for removing malware. Malwarebytes can erase unwanted applications from your pc which are not required. These files make unwanted changes in your laptop/computer browser, system files and thus called malware. This free software protects you from unwanted malware and makes your web surfing a lot safer. Malwarebytes removes all traces of malware from your system. It is easy to use, fast and gets the job done in a short time. You can install this application along with other antivirus software as some of the antiviruses is not able to remove malware from a computer. Ransomware protection is also included with Malwarebytes.
How to use Malwarebytes removal tool:-
Download Malwarebytes for windows 10/8/7, macOS and Android from the link given here. Once the file is downloaded, click on the install file and you will see the following screen to select a language.
Once you select the language you will see the setup wizard as shown below. Click on agree and install to use Malwarebytes on your pc.
Malwarebytes is now installed on your computer. Now you will see the following screen. Here you will see that Malwarebytes comes with 14-day trial version. After 14 days, you need to manually scan your computer. Click on the close windows to remove the upgrade window
Click on scan now to check for malware files on your pc/laptop.
It even can schedule a scan using schedule scan option. You get quarantine tab where all the files are quarantined and can be restored which user allows restoring.
Malwarebytes also generates a report for the scan done at certain time-period.
There is a settings tab where you can check and uncheck a lot of useful features like application updates, real-time protection, files to be excluded from scan etc as shown
After the scan is completed, you will see a detailed report of the threats as shown. Click on quarantine selected files and malware will be removed from pc.
Features of this application to protect malware attack using Malwarebytes removal tool:-
- It can fully scan the hard drive for malware files
- Includes super-fast scanning
- Comes with multi-language support
- Daily gets updated with latest software patches for effective protection against malware
- Comes with ignore list to ignore certain files you don’t want to scan
- Works with other antivirus software
- It can scan files as per the requirement using context menu integration
- Start scan with command prompt
- It gives the option to remove malware manually
- Comes with inbuilt settings to enhance malware detection process
- Quarantine files which can be restored through quarantine window
To get effective protection against malware, Malwarebytes removal tool is a must to have software on your pc.
Download Malwarebytes here.